Milwaukee Brewers plan Miller Park improvements
- Harvey, Wheeler pitch Mets to DH sweep
- Youkilis out 10-12 weeks, Teixeira to DL
- Red Sox put 9-0 Buchholz on 15-day DL
- A's top Texas, Darvish winless in last 6
- Orioles hit Verlander hard, beat Tigers
MILWAUKEE (AP) The Milwaukee Brewers are planning improvements at Miller Park in 2013, including renovating the Dew Deck and Home Plate Lounge.
The Dew Deck is a seating area above the right-field bleachers. The Brewers plan to add a 25-foot-high rock climbing wall in the shape of a Mountain Dew can. The wall will be open for about three hours every game day and can accommodate up to four climbers at a time.
The team also plans to add new lighting, new ceilings and flat-panel televisions to the area.
The Brewers also plan to create a new fixed "chef's table" counter at the Home Plate Lounge this winter, as well as install a new concierge counter, new carpeting and new furniture.
Miller Park opened in April 2001.
Updated November 19, 2012